Here you should find everything you need from getting started with creating your Profile to more advanced topics. We welcome contributions, check out the LinkFree Repo and the documentation source on GitHub for more information.
Local development with Docker Compose
This environment will allow you to run the application locally with Docker Compose. Everything will be run in containers (for example MongoDB), so you don't need to install anything on your machine.
You will need Docker and Docker Compose v2 installed.
- Make sure you have cloned the repository and are in the root of the project.
- Setup environment variables
- Execute the following command, this will build the images and start the containers.
docker compose up
- You can now access the application at
- If you make any changes to the dependencies, it's recommended to rebuild the images with the following command.
docker compose up --build
- If you want to stop the containers, you can use the following command.
docker compose down
If you are getting an error, first try to rebuild the images with
docker compose up --build. If that doesn't work, stop the containers with
docker compose down and then remove the stopped linkfree container with
docker rm linkfree. Then remove the images with
docker rmi linkfree-app. Then rebuild the images with
docker compose up --build.